Is financial aid available?
- Yes! St. Louis has several programs available for families, including work study and endowed scholarships. Click here for more information.
How many credits are required to graduate?
- Students must complete 30 credits with a grade of C or higher in order to graduate from St. Louis Catholic High School. Our diplomas follow the TOPS University Diploma requirements. The requirements are:
- 4 English credits
- 4 Theology credits
- 4 Mathematics credits
- 4 Science credits
- 4 Social Studies credits
- 2 World Languages credits
- 2 Health/PE credits
- 1 Fine Art credit
- 5 Elective credits
- Students may also elect to pursue a St. Louis Honors diploma, which requires all of the above, in addition to at least seven honors, Advanced Placement or dual enrollment courses in any subject. Students must earn a cumulative 3.75 grade point average to earn the honors diploma.
Do I have to be Catholic to attend?
- No. Students of all faiths are welcome at St. Louis Catholic High School. Please note that all students are required to take theology classes and attend weekly mass with our campus community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact PERSON at METHOD.
When will your permanent campus be ready?
- St. Louis Catholic High School is currently in the planning phase, including establishing our financial plan, architectural renderings and other pre-construction items. To keep up with our progress, including an estimated open date, check our newsroom.
Does the school provide students with computers?
- Yes. Every student is issued a TYPE OF COMPUTER for use in classes, including for virtual learning, when applicable. Students are responsible for caring for the device. [Insert details of what happens if a student loses the device, it’s damaged or stolen, etc.]
Are there GPA or other academic requirements to play sports?
- Yes. Students must maintain an average of C or higher to be eligible for St. Louis athletic teams. Some teams may have their own additional requirements. Students who have failing grades in more than one class on a report card will be referred to the Dean of Academics for assistance and intervention and will be ineligible for athletics until improving their grades. Please refer to our counseling page for further information.
What are the apostolic hours requirements?
- All St. Louis students are required to complete apostolic hours as part of their theology classes. [Insert additional information about the requirements, like how many or what percentage of the hours must be a certain type of service, etc.] The requirements are as follows:
- Freshmen: 12 hours per academic year
- Sophomores: 15 hours per academic year
- Juniors: 20 hours per academic year
- Seniors: 25 hours per academic year
Please visit the Apostolic Hours page for more information, including service opportunities.